Inverrary Country Club Rules & Regulations
- The Manager of the Club, or his designee, shall have full and complete charge of the clubhouses and grounds at all times.
- The hours of operation of the various clubhouses shall be determined by the club manager and may be adjusted seasonally as member use dictates.
- Dress throughout the Club is casual. Golf shoes are permitted on the lower level of the Country Club only.
- Liquor law violations are prohibited on Club premises. We ask that our members and guests purchase their food and beverages from the Club and not bring food and beverages from home onto Club premises.
- Members shall be liable to the Club for the value of all Club property which shall be damaged or removed by them or their guests.
- We ask that our members not remove towels from the locker rooms.
- Slow, unsatisfactory or improper service should be reported immediately to the Manager so that he may assess responsibility and correctthe problem. Other serious complaints should be made in writing. Members of the Club should not reprimand any Club employee. Complaints for all deficiencies in service or demeanor of any employee will receive the immediate attention of the Manager
- We ask that our members park their automobiles in accordance with marked parking regulations.
- The Club shall not be responsible for loss or damage of any automobile on Club property.
- No pets are allowed on Club property.
- We ask that members do not send employees on errands outside the Club.
- The names, addresses and telephone numbers of the members shall not be available for anyone requesting a list. We ask that no solicitation be made by a member for the sale of goods or services.
- We ask that only those notices pertaining to Club business be posted on Club bulletin boards.
- We ask that each member report to the Membership Office any change of address or telephone number.
- The Club shall not be responsible for the loss of, or damage to, any personal property of the members, including jewelry and other valuables.
- Club statements will be mailed to the members monthly. The Club’s delinquent policy is covered in the Bylaws and in the Membership Application.
- Children under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Owners, members and employees are requested to report any violation of the House Rules. Members violating same will be subject to such action as deemed necessary.
- All guests must play with a member.
- All members must present their membership card upon check in.
Golf Course Rules
In setting these rules for the use of the golf course, the management is in no way attempting to restrict the enjoyment obtained from playing our course. It is, in fact, necessary to follow certain procedures to assure maximum enjoyment and safety to all golfers and to make further improvements of our course and grounds. It is hoped that pride in our Club, together with the thoughtfulness and consideration we afford our fellow golfers, will make the enforcement of any rules unnecessary.
The Golf Professional or his designated assistant, in his absence shall have full charge of the golf facilities and shall be the first authority as to the interpretation or enforcement of the following rules:
Winter Rates: Effective November 1st through April 30th
Summer Rates: Effective May 1st through October 31st
- All Players and their guests must register in the Pro Shop prior to play.
- All groups must check in with the starter five (5) minutes before tee time. If not, that group will lose their tee time and must wait for the next available tee time.
- All twosomes will be paired as foursomes whenever possible.
- Play will start from #1 tee unless permission is obtained from the Golf Starter to start on #10 tee.
- Under no circumstances are regular greens, tees or fairways to be used for practice. Range balls can be used on the driving range only.
- The Golf Professional and the Golf Course Superintendent shall determine times when course conditions prohibit play.
- Personal Property - Members are reminded not to leave personal belongings unattended on Club property. The Club is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Each player must have his/her own set of clubs.
- Proper golfing attire must be worn on the golf course. Players not adhering to the dress code will not be allowed to play. The dress code is as follows:
- All men’s shirts must have a collar
- No t-shirts, tank tops or sleeveless shirts, may be worn.
- No cut-offs are allowed. All shorts must be no shorter then four (4) inches above the knee.
- No blue denim shorts or pants are allowed
- Ladies may wear a collarless shirt with sleeves or a sleeveless shirt with a collar, but may not wear a collarless shirt without sleeves.
- Each group may have a maximum of two (2) carts, except in cases where fivesomes are allowed. Each player must have their own set of clubs.
- The pace of play will be a four (4) hour (10) minute rounds. Rangers will give two (2) warnings to a group playing slow. If they fail to improve their position, the ranger will instruct the group to either:
- Pick up and move forward; or
- Allow those behind the group to play through.
- Failure to obey these rules or instructions from a ranger may result in suspension of the membership according to the Club's Membership Bylaws, as they may be amended from time to time.
- Children under the age of sixteen (16) years are not allowed on the course unless accompanied by an adult.
- Juniors shall at all times conduct themselves in a gentlemanly or ladylike manner. Temper display, damage to Club property, and so forth shall be cause for fine and suspension.
- Parents of juniors are charged with the responsibility of acquainting their children with the rules and etiquette of golf at Inverrary Country Club before permitting them to play. Parents are responsible for actions of their juniors and guests.
- Area marked Employees Only such as the bag room and kitchen are strictly off limits to members.
- Golf carts may be operated by anyone with a valid driver's license.
- Members will be liable for any damage they do to or with golf carts.
- No more than two (2) players and two (2) bags shall be permitted on a golf cart unless authorized by the golf professional.
- We ask that Members observe safe driving procedures at all times and observe and obey all signs, stakes, and markers used to guide carts, and stay on cart paths whenever possible.
- Please avoid newly planted trees, ground under repair, and approach no closer then ten (10) yards from any tee, green, bunker, or its shoulder. 6. When in effect, all carts shall follow the ninety-degree rule. Carts shall follow the nearest cart path or rough until they reach their ball and then drive to their ball. Return
immediately to the cart path or rough and continue.
- Enforcement of cart rules of the day (i.e. cart paths only), raking of bunkers, filling in divots, fixing of ball marks, etc. will be as follows:
- Habitual offenders may be suspended by the Club Manager according to the provisions set forth in the Club's Membership Bylaws, as they may be amended from time to time.
- Keys for Rest Facilities are on the key ring. Please do not remove keys from ring.